ERP Solution Architect
SprintIT, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, is a rapidly growing consulting, service, and software company in the modern ERP market and the only Odoo Gold Partner in Finland. Our solutions and services are based on the Odoo business apps and our own custom-made apps. With over 50 specialized consultants and developers spread across Finland and India, we are available for more than 100+ customers in Finland and Nordic countries every day.
We think the old closed systems are yesterday and the future lies in open source solutions. Due to strong demand, we are strengthening our expertise in all areas of our customer project teams. We offer an interesting opportunity to be involved in building the business systems of the future, based on open Odoo technology.
We have room for a proactive and self-driven ERP Solution Architect in our growing Sprinter team. You understand the business needs of your customers and utilize this expertise in designing, defining, and implementing functionalities. Our programming language is Python, but relevant knowledge of another language is ok. Agile work methods have become familiar to you and working with clients is no stranger to you.
You would be part of a fixed project team, where you would actually know your colleagues and their ways of working. Have previous experience in ERPs and looking for a new technical angle in your career? This role might be definitely for you!
Our IT responsibilities are divided into the following:
- Python programming in the MVC framework
- PostgreSQL relational databases
- Integration technologies such as HTTP, XML, XSL, JSON
- Linux server environments
As an ERP Solution Architect, you would:
- Act as “CTO” of assigned customer projects
- Evaluate the customer’s requirements together with the Project Manager and come up with technical solutions in Odoo
- Map the customer’s needs with Odoo’s built-in functionality to design a customized ERP system which is best fit with the organization
- Evaluate available Odoo modules (both OCA and from the Odoo app store) and decide which modules to use
- Understand the “Odoo ways of doing things” to guide the Odoo Developer to develop new functions
- Oversee and control the technical risks and quality Assurance for the overall solutions (code review, testing)
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- In charge of server migration process and support the customer in maintaining the server
What will help you to be excellent in your role as an ERP Solution Architect:
- You don’t need to have experience in Odoo, any kind of experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans will ensure you success (ERPs especially)
- You are a person who loves to solve problems and have the analytical mindset to tackle them together with your team
- Great communication abilities (written & oral); both English and Finnish appreciated.
- Learning mindset; you love to go and search all the new and cool stuff and bring them to the team(s)
- Flexibility; This we offer to you, but time to time projects might need time-issued work and we hope we get your flex and priority skills when needed.
You are all about the team. Collaboration is the key. What do we offer?
Our customer base is wide and operates in various industries, so you can get involved in interesting and varied projects. Our Sprinter culture is based on continuous improvement and development. You get to influence your own job description and get to develop our operations.
Joining the Team, you will get the following benefits:
The friendliest Sprinter community of like-minded and international IT people
A manager who appreciates you as a person
Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies.
Extended medical / health insurance program designed to attend our teams’ need
Flexible work time and location, HQ in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki
Choose your preferred OS and tools you need to be the best
Casual events, Tuesday & Thursday coffees, team lunches, annual company events etc.
Lunch vouchers, coffee, drinks & snacks provided at the office
In case you recognize that this could be the kind opportunity you’d enjoy, just leave your application right now because we can’t wait to hear from you – we’ll read all the applications and will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you come up with any questions or want to have a quick chat before making any further decisions, just reach out to our HR team member Jitendra by email email@example.com.
Hope to hear from you and see you soon!