Office Coordinator / India Office (Part-Time)
SprintIT Experts Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of a Finnish Company
SprintIT is a rapidly growing consulting, service, and software company in the modern ERP market and the only Gold Partner in Finland. Our solutions and services are based on the Odoo business apps and our own custom-made apps. One of SprintIT’s greatest strengths is that it is made up of people from different language areas and working cultures. With our 50 specialized consultants and developers spread across Finland and India, we are available for about 200 customers in Finland and Nordic countries every day.
We're on the lookout for a capable part-time Office Coordinator to manage various day-to-day office and clerical responsibilities in our office, setting up a strong support system for our team of 9 Indian Sprinters.
Your role is crucial in ensuring our Vadodara Office operations run smoothly, and in supporting the success of other business activities. We need an organized and skilled professional with excellent English communication abilities, comfortable interacting with people, and capable of handling administrative tasks accurately and efficiently.
The objective is to enhance office efficiency and maximise value for the organisation.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Support bookkeeping procedures and making entries in the Odoo ERP.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Supporting team members in any everyday tasks.
- Miscellaneous work; e.g. office tool procurement, maintenance of the office AC, colour printouts whenever required etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Any international experience or enthusiasm is considered as a plus
- Good communication in English is highly valued
- Excellent organisational and self- leadership skills
- Familiarity with basic office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office and any management software (SAP, ERP etc.) knowledge is seen as an advantage
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
Joining the Team, you will get the following benefits:
- We work from Monday to Friday, and you can plan your hours quite flexibly.
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT people.
- A manager who appreciates you as a person
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies.
- Medical / Health Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ need
- Paid vacations and Personal time off
- Flexible work time
- Choose your preferred OS and tools you need to be the best
- Casual Events, Tuesday & Thursday coffees, Team lunches, Annual company events etc.
- Coffee, drinks & Snacks are provided at the office.
Your future colleagues are waiting for you to join our Indian team. We are working in a really modern and comfortable office in the city of Vadodara. Working with us is uncomplicated and easy due to our good team spirit, low-hierarchy and non-existent bureaucracy. Our way of working is flexible.
In case you recognized that this could be the kind opportunity you’d enjoy, just leave your application right now because we can’t wait for hearing from you – we’ll read all the applications and will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you come up with any questions or want to have a quick chat before making any further decisions, just reach out for HR Jitendra, who can be reached at email@example.com or on 7486006383.
Hope to hear from you and see you soon!